Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Eagle River Nature Center

photo by Douglas Brown
Lately I have been just posting flowers, but my title does have nature in it so here is a picture of some mountains.This picture was taken at the Eagle River Nature Center, it is right outside Anchorage and is part of the Chugach State Park. It is also the third largest State park in the U.S. It is so beautiful I can't believe how big it is. It's one-half million acres in size. I wish I could go there and see it. It would be so awesome. In the picture it is so blue. I could probably go and stay there for ever because it looks like it would be so peaceful. And it would be cold because it is in Alaska. I would also like to go there and hike on the 10 miles of trails they have. It would also be really cool to see all of the wildlife out there.

2 comments:

  1. That looks so pretty, I think my dad has been there. I also like your fish thing on your blog.....they keep attacking my mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. The fish are cool to ha. I might want to go visit that mountain.

    ReplyDelete