Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A STRANGE LOOKING FLOWER


I chose this picture because I like the colors. The colors are very bright. I like how most of the flower is pink with a little bit of yellow in the middle. I also like how this flower doesn't have pedals like most other flowers. And as you can see the buds look like most flowers but I wonder how the flower ends up with not really have any pedals ,I think that is really interesting. I would love to have some of these in my yard,they are really pretty. The only thing I would want to know is what this flower is called, so I can see where they grow and learn more about them. I like how the green around it make the flower look even brighter.

1 comment:

  1. I like this flower more than the other one.....its a lot BRIGHTER!!!!

    ReplyDelete